Monday, August 29, 2011

Unexpected Design:: My Bathroom Chandelier

Is anything  more unexpected than a chandelier in the bathroom? Yea, I didn't think so either. Which is why I absolutely fell in love with this idea the moment I saw it. I took the hubby to a bed and breakfast a couple years ago for his birthday, and when I walked into the bathroom and saw the gorgeous lilac ceiling, claw foot tub, white bead board walls, and a crystal chandelier, I was smitten. I vowed to myself then and there that I would always put statement pieces in unexpected places. Truth be told, I think I actually chose that room after seeing pictures of the bathroom on their website! :) We bought a house a few weeks ago, and I knew I had to put a chandelier in our bathroom! Last night my hubby was kind enough to put it up for me, and I AM LOVING IT. I had to share some pictures!









What do you think?

-Lace

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am totally and completely obsessed with chandeliers. We have one in our kitchen and a really small one in my daughter's room. LOVE this one in your bathroom!

    New follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori - I am obsessed too! :) I think i could put one in every room in my house and not feel like I overdid it!! haha. Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete