Wednesday, February 8, 2012

birthday week in photos.

My family came in town the weekend before my birthday to celebrate! And eat cake, of course!





Momma, me, Nana

On the day of my birthday, Jacob surprised me and took me to Austin to a Bed & Breakfast for the night. We ate an amazing dinner there, then a yummy breakfast there the next morning before we went out and about to see some of Austin!







Bed & Breakfast in Austin






Our lunch view on Lake Travis
Exploring Austin antique shops :)
soooo many sock monkeys. 

my handsome devil found a hard hat 
should've bought this, but we didn't
-Lace

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So fun to see your decorating tips and recipes. Where did you get the cute white/red flower dress you are wearing in the picture of you standing in front of the mirror? It is SO CUTE! Thanks and hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mindy!! :) I got the dress from Fossil last fall! I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it in the spring/summer with sandals or flats and in the fall with boots and tights! Thank you for your sweet comments! I don't do a great job of keeping up with my blog, but I need to start trying a little harder!

    ReplyDelete