Sunday, September 18, 2011

home sweet home.

We made it home from Florida! It was the best trip! Actually, that's the second trip I think I've said that about this summer! We have been so fortunate to see so many beautiful places, and do so many lovely things this summer. But we always love going back to Florida. It just feels like home. My family has been going to an area near Destin every year since we happened upon it on our way to Disney when I was two. So, for the last 24 years I think we have only missed one or two summers when we didn't go. Jacob and I got engaged there, and we got married there. So now it is even more special to go back and revisit those places. I am going to try to upload all my pictures tomorrow and  post some on here. But for now...


-Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment