Friday, September 9, 2011

random challenge...

The Shine Project is having a random link party... so here are some random facts about myself. If you ever had a question of how quirky I really am, you will no longer have any doubts. Here goes:

1.  I have to be even. If I step on a crack with one foot, the other has to follow. This applies to a lot of other things. If you were in middle school with me, you probably remember "being even." 

2.  I was prom queen. I know, weird.

3.  I  have to have milk before I can go to bed. But I can't have milk unless I have a little bite of something with it. Horrible, bad, habit.

4.  While we're on the milk subject, I can't ever drink milk at a restaurant. Beeeecause.... I have to drink out of "restaurant" cups with a straw. And I can't drink milk out of a straw. Gross.

5.  I have one eye with brown eyelashes, and one eye with blonde.

6.  I can make a sound like a monkey.

7.  I broke my toe surfing in Hawaii.

8.  I've broken my nose 3 times. Once my grandpa hit me in the face with a boat oar. True story. But he doesn't know he broke it, so don't tell him. Oh, and it was a total accident.

9.  I am terrified of fish but I LOVE the ocean.

10.  I am a super fast test-taker.

Ok, I think that about covers it. Oh yea, and I'm going out of town (to the beach!) for the next week so I won't be posting for a little while! Have a great week! And tell me something random about you!

-Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment