Saturday, October 22, 2011

mail + goodies.

I love getting mail. Not everyday mail. More like a letter from friends/family, cards, invitations to weddings, baby showers, birthday parties. When I was in college my mom used to send me letters all the time. They were usually stick figure drawings, or sketches she made of the dogs. And they were usually hilarious! I just really look forward to getting little goodies like that. And maybe that's part of the reason I signed up for this.

Another fact about me: I'm a sucker for beauty products. Not that I really think they are gonna work like they say. Just  because it's so fun to try to new stuff. The only problem: I'm allergic to A LOT of stuff. So usually I end up buying something and either: 1. it doesn't do what it says it will. 2. the color is all wrong. or 3. I'm allergic. Either way, I end up either keeping it stashed away in a drawer somewhere, or I take it back. Another thing about makeup: I don't really like to look like I have any on. Which is tricky when you actually do have some on. So I'm forever trying to find ways to achieve this look (translation: I could probably spend a lot of money on this stuff).

So when I found this, I could not pass it up. For $10 a month, you get beauty products mailed to your door! How fun is that? They are high end beauty products and stuff I would probably never buy myself! But, you can try them out, see if you like them, and then only buy the stuff that actually works for you! Can you say best.invention.ever? Yea.. so here's a little look at what arrived at my door last week.
This arrives in a pink box at your door!

Cute little card, and on the back it tells you what products are included, their price (full sized), and how to use them!



 
Face primer, hair oil, sweater detergent, plumping lip gloss, face mask.

Pretty fun, huh? Have a happy weekend!

-Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment