Sunday, October 23, 2011

world series.

Guess what I did with my first paycheck? That's right... 2 tickets to game 4 of the world series! Let  me just take a moment to brag on my husband. He has supported us and spoiled me for the last 4 years. He has put me through school. He has bought us 2 homes (not at the same time!), a car, vacations. I'm not saying that these material things are all that makes us happy, but he does not have to do those things. I haven't had to work at all since we got married, and now that  I'm done with school and have a "real job" I wanted to do something to spoil him. He is the hardest worker I've ever seen. So I surprised him with tickets! TO GAME 4! They better win...




-Lace

1 comment:

  1. This Michigan Girl is a Tigers fan through and through, but since the Rangers knocked us out, they became my series favorite :) What an awesome gift to give to your husband!

    ReplyDelete