Thursday, November 3, 2011

the dreamers.

Walk with the dreamers,
the believers,
the courageous, the cheerful,
the planners,
the doers,
the successful people with their heads in the clouds,
and their feet on the ground.
Let their spirit light a fire in you,
to leave this world better
than when you found it.

I love this quote. I made this picture (and the next) for my mom last year on her birthday. I just think this quote is beautiful. I want to be one of "those successful people with their head in the clouds and their feet on the ground," don't you?



One of my favorite things to decorate with is old hymnal pages. I have several old hymnals at my house. One I found at an antique store, one at half price books, and one my mom found in the bench seat of her old piano. This wall decoration was something I made for my mom for her bathroom. She needed a decoration with some black and white. So, I got some scrapbooking paper and an hold hymn page and came up with this!

-Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment