Wednesday, November 30, 2011

let it go.

Sometimes you have to..
pinterest


Today was not my finest hour. I did something really stupid at work. But I learned this lesson, and I am learning to let it go. It wasn't a big deal at all, but it could've been.

I am harder on myself than anybody else will ever be. I'm definitely my own worst critic. And I am the world's worst about dwelling on things. So I think today, for me at least, this is very appropriate.

When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me to "spit the gum out." She would say.. "there is no use chewing on something over and over. Just spit it out. And once you spit gum out you don't put it back in your mouth do you?" Well, most people don't. So today I say (to myself) "spit the gum out and let it go!"


photo taken by this amazing photographer -  Casey (check her out!)
I will be posting more photos from a Christmas shoot we did with her!

-Lace

1 comment: