Monday, April 18, 2011

4.18.11


This morning was spent cleaning out the clinic and organizing medicine and supplies. Then we went down to West End and walked around for a while. Then … and this is the best part… we went PADDLEBOARDING AT SUNSET. A-mazing! It was sooo beautiful! I absolutely love paddleboarding, and am currently trying to talk Jake into getting me one to use at Lake O’ the Pines. :)Then we ate at the Noodle Shack for dinner. Yummo.
It is so funny how things that were once so foreign and stressful have become so normal and even enjoyable. Like taking a taxi, communicating in spanish, bargaining for stuff. At first these things were so hard for me to do, and now I thoroughly enjoy them! I am so looking forward to seeing my family again, but I will really really miss this place. It has been so perfect!
I have loved every minute of my time here, and I can’t believe it is almost over! I have learned so much! I will be home in 3 days! CRAZY!
Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment