Saturday, April 9, 2011

4.9.11


7:00 am -Swam with the dolphins this morning! We swam over to where the dolphins are kept for the dolphin shows. We had to get there early in the morning before the trainers arrived. They dolphins swam over to the fence and poked their little noses through to let us pet them! Then they jumped out of the water and put on a little show for us! So fun!
9:00-4:00 spent in the  water!
5:00 - 6:00 -on the dock at the ocean.
7:00-10:00 - West end for dinner at noodle shack and dessert with friends! :)I am so thankful for the other volunteers.  I am having so much fun with them! It’s nice to be around people from so many other cultures. There is never a dull moment!
The other night I was walking to a friend’s house and a frog jumped into my shoe. Yes… between my toe and my flip flop. I freaked out. Just thought you should know.
I have decided that one of my absolute FAVORITE things about Roatan is riding in the back of an old beat up pickup down the island roads at night. It’s the only time of day the air is really cool and nice. The stars are so beautiful here, and the ocean smells wonderful! The ride is not even scary anymore! :)It’s just so nice…
Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment